I’ve just started poking through the Nordstrom Cyber Deals and Black Friday sale — lots of good stuff. The beauty sales in particular look great — there are a ton of things 50% off (including brushes!) and a number of palettes.
I’ve been impressed with Urban Decay eyeshadows over the years, so I’m kind of excited to see THREE entire different eyeshadow palettes on sale for 50% off. (They were $49, now will be $24.50.) All of the colors really seem to be of the moment, also — I’m most drawn to the more traditional “Heat” palette, pictured, but the “Naked Cherry” palette seems like it would be really fun to experiment; Naked Honey looks great for the holidays. Nice.
(Oooh, another find: lots of Dagne Dover bags on sale, as well as Aveda products and lots of Hanky Panky.)
(Psst: Happy Thanksgiving!)
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 3.2.22…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance up to 70% off
- Zappos – 34,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Ann Taylor – Up to 60% off all sale styles
- Loft – Up to 40% off full-price styles
- Talbots – 25% off regular-price pants & jeans
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off tops & pants
- Brooks Brothers – Up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – 30% off your order
- Eloquii – 40% off plus extra 10% off when you spend $125+
Ten articles before and after